Grant Management System
The Common Grant Application® system is a grant management system for grantmakers or scholarship providers. Grantmakers or scholarship providers can receive, track, review, evaluate and manage online and paper-based grant or scholarship applications, agreements, reports and payments.
Simplifying the Art & Science of Giving®
It is simple and easy to...
- Manage applications, agreements, reports and payments.
- Setup and manage application questions and filters.
- Receive and review Web or paper-based applications.
- Assign, score, rate and rank applications.
- Approve and reject applications.
- Provide and manage agreements.
- Schedule payments.
- Receive and review reports.
- Manage documents and media work product.
- Generate and export or print reports and board books.
- Provide real-time status updates to applicants.
The Common Grant Application system is private, secure and reliable. We also provide free training and unlimited support on how to setup and use our system for you and your applicants. If you have a question contact us by email or phone.
If you would like additional information, please browse our online Online Help and FAQs. To get started, click on the Contact Us button below.Contact Us
The Common Grant Application...
- Is a grant management system.
- Provides an online application review, evaluation and approval process.
- Is low cost. Your organization pays a low monthly asset-based subscription fee and a per grant or scholarship application fee. Applicants pay nothing.
- Offers free setup and migration.
- Offers free administrator and evaluator training.
- Offers unlimited and free grantmaker and applicant support.
- Is private, secure and reliable.
- Select and customize application questions and filters.
- Receive and manage grant or scholarship applications, agreements, reports and payments.
- Review, evaluate, reject or approve applications and documents.
- Manage documents.
- Manage communications.
- Manage and track evaluators.
- Generate online or printed board books and custom reports.
- Provide real-time status to your applicants.
As an executive director or grants administrator, you can...
- Review and evaluate applications and documents online.
As a grants evaluator, you can...
You will pay a monthly asset-based subscription fee and a grant or scholarship application fee after you start accepting applications for consideration. The subscription fee depends on your organization's assets or corpus under management. To find out exactly how much this will cost, use the price calculator to the right. If your organization is a community or corporate foundation and does not have any assets under management, please contact us for pricing information.
Applicants do not pay any fees.