- Organization Name:Advocates for Homeless Families
- Address:216 Abrecht Place
Frederick, MD 21701
Advocates' mission is to empower motivated families overcome or avoid homelessness and achieve self-sufficiency through a structured two-year program of education, housing and intensive case management services.
Advocates was established by the efforts of concerned inviduals, organizations, and church representatives, led by All Saints' Episcopal Church, who met to address homelessness in Frederick County. Since its founding, Advocates has provided housing and case management services to more than 2,200 homeless individuals.
- Year established:1988
- Organization type:Grantseeker
- Country of registration:United States
- Tax Determination Letter:Received Determination Letter
- IRS Section:501(c)(3)
- IRS Subsection:None
Other Website Listings
Types of funding being sought (i.e. funding type)
Program areas of focus and activity (i.e. funding cause)
- Human Services:High
- Public Benefit, Society Benefit:Medium
Geographic areas of focus and activity (i.e. geographic area)
Organization tax information is not viewable for this organization.