- Organization Name:7th Generation Community Services Corporation
- Address:4495 S. Hopkins Ave., Suite A
Titusville, FL 32780
7th Generation Community Services Corporation mission is: To collaborate in ventures that assist Native Americans to achieve their self determined goals for economic and community growth.
Ken Barnes, a member of the Mohawk nation and his wife, Pat Barnes, descendant of the Comanche and Cherokee nations created 7th Generation Community Services Corporation (7th Generation), a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization as a means of giving back to the Native community. Based on their personal and business experiences, Pat and Ken determined that there remains a significant need throughout “Indian Country” for tribes and Native American communities to improve their living and economic conditions. The board of directors includes individuals from several other tribes as well as others who are concerned about the needs of Native communities.
- Year established:2003
- Organization type:Grantseeker
- Country of registration:United States
- Tax Determination Letter:Received Determination Letter
- IRS Section:501(c)(3)
- IRS Subsection:Operating
Other Website Listings
Types of funding being sought (i.e. funding type)
- Scholarship or Fellowship:Yes
- Program Related Investment:Yes
Program areas of focus and activity (i.e. funding cause)
- Human Services:Medium
- Public Benefit, Society Benefit:High
- Science, Technology:Medium
- Social Science, Public Policy:Medium
Geographic areas of focus and activity (i.e. geographic area)
Organization tax information is not viewable for this organization.