- Organization Name:Konsultan Keuangan Mitra Bank
- Address:Baloi Center Blok E No 1
Konsultan Keuangan Mitra Bank (KKMB) is part of the institution or institutions that provide business development services in order to improve the performance of Micro Business, Small and Medium (MSMEs). Institute a legal and not a financial institution.
Services provided by KKMB is consulting services in terms of management / financial analysis that occur with the partnership of a bank or bank funds to the Business Micro Small and Medium (MSMEs) is. In this regard, including assistance at the time of preparing credit proposals, and connecting to the bank to monitor credit disbursement since when acquittance to the credit agreement according to the time period
Satgasda KKMB Kepulauan Riau Province was formed based on the Decree of Governor of Kepulauan Riau No.12 Year 2006 about creating the Satgasda Development Consultant Finance and support MSMEs Partners Bank (KKMB) Kepulauan Riau Province. Chairman of KKMB is Leader Bank Indonesia Batam with members of the Regional Government of Kepulauan Riau Province , Banking and Kadin Kepulauan Riau.
The team is responsible for:
1. Establishing a standard qualification KKMB that will partner with a bank,
2. Make the selection and certification KKMB that meet the criteria or qualifications,
3. Organizing training for particular aspects of financial KKMB / perkreditan,
4. Facilitate the relationship with the bank for the realization KKMB credit to MSMEs and
5. Monitoring the realization of credit to MSMEs
In line with the task Satgasda KKMB is, on 13-19 April 2007 in the Bank Indonesia Batam held KKMB training to the candidates that followed 71 people from Batam, Tanjung Pinang, Bintan regency and Karimun regency. Trainer from Bank Indonesia, the employee-employer banks which in Batam, Riau Islands Province of Kadin and academic civitas. The event was opened by the Governor of Riau and resumed Kepuluan bazaar products superior MSMEs. Certification held on 28-29 May 2008 on Bank Indonesia’s Batam.
Candidate Training KKMB Marine Areas and Marine held by the Office of Marine and Fisheries of Kepulauan Riau cooperation with Satgasda KKMB Kepulauan Riau Province on 17-18 July 2007. Training held in Tanjung Pinang are followed sebayak 20 people representing groups / cooperatives binaan Office of Marine and Fisheries of Kepulauan Riau. Teachers / resource persons are from the Department of Marine and Fisheries Center, Bank Indonesia and Banking in Tanjung Pinang.
- Year established:2006
- Organization type:Grantseeker
- Country of registration:Other
Types of funding being sought (i.e. funding type)
- Program Related Investment:Yes
Program areas of focus and activity (i.e. funding cause)
- Arts, Culture, Humanities:Medium
- Human Services:High
- International or Foreign Affairs:Medium
- Public Benefit, Society Benefit:Medium
- Science, Technology:Medium
- Social Science, Public Policy:Medium
Geographic areas of focus and activity (i.e. geographic area)
Organization tax information is not viewable for this organization.